- Are you an English/Writing teacher searching for a unique way to inspire and encourage your student writers?
- Would the opportunity to publish a collection of student works—which could be purchased by families as well as the community—ignite your classroom, turning it from a place to learn theory to a creative writing incubator for a publishing house?
- Does the word “fundraiser” sound like something your classroom could use?
Red Penguin Books has been publishing books in print, digital and audio format for many top selling authors, and would love to partner with your class to motivate young writers in expressing their creativity and developing skills.
Our program for schools includes:
- Full editing, formatting and layout for publication in print and digital format
- Distribution both worldwide through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books and more, as well as bulk print orders for sale at the school.
- Virtual visits available by our publisher—as well as other accomplished authors—as desired to interact with students and teach them about the publishing industry.
- There are NO fees for schools and organizations to get involved—only OPPORTUNITIES and PROFIT POTENTIAL.
CLICK HERE for a sharable flyer or CLICK HERE for a complete guide to getting started.
To get started, please fill out the form below: